<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 18:28
una pizca de sal;

woots!

just came back from lunch and narnia: voyage of the dawn treader 3d and tea with Saumya, Jelly, En and Diana! :D

it's a lovely movie (: I liked it better than the previous one.

mushroom soup from Saybons is ahmazing btw, yum yum!

oh, but Diana missed lunch (cos she was late (and everybody goes: not again?! hahaha)) D: but tea was her delicious idea! (: at 1Caramel, which was super-sweet (uh, literally and metaphorically :)).

Saumya is feeding me man! we shared a crepe + garlic bread at Saybons, then she gave me the rest of her yummy cake (um, carrot + something else, but it was good! om nom nom) :)

anyway, I swear Saumya is the funniest person I know :) pleased to say we make each other laugh like crazy, and she puts up with me like the long-suffering junior she is! :-) HA and we finally resolved the identity panic we had on FB. I KNEW it was her :X!

Saumya: wait, where we going?
Di: 1Caramel! mmm!
Saumya: what caramel?
Di: 1Caramel! -waves her index finger-
Saumya: what caramel? huh?
Di: -still waving- 1Caramel!
Saumya: want caramel? I don't get this! caramel what?
Me: one, like, uno!
Di: -waves finger urgently- 1! 1!
Saumya: want caramel whaaat?!
(I think this is the point when I'm in full-blown hysterics)
Di: 1Caramel! like, a name!
Saumya: Eh? OH. OH. ONE. ONECARAMEL.
Di: that's what I said! one! yes!
En & Jelly: -turn around- whut?
(the two of us spend the next few minutes needling her, to her great amusement+embarrassment :P)

haha, and she was actually going to let me crash her house (to help her pack + do work for her (what, I feel stupid now school's out! :P)) but her mum sounded stressed so we decided that I shall pop by next week after we go out again :D

Me: hey, you want to bring a girl home to meet your parents! -grins-..doesn't that sound...
Saumya: -starts laughing at me- uh huh, I know!

our farewell with Di, En and Jelly was pretty mushy :P hugging outside the CD shop, haha!

and then I was dramatising Saumya+my split at the mrt station (same platform, different sides) :) that's the best part about being a drama girl; you can act all over-the-top and your comrade doesn't bat an eyelid. no shame! we were waving at each other as my train sped away. :)

oh I can't wait until she gets back DD:

via sms, extract only :P -
Saumya: oh man packing's sooo boring! wish u were here :(
Me: in your bedroom? -eyebrow wiggle- ;) take me with you! i can fit in your bag!(:

i swear, Saumya makes me laugh :D
(haha and I HAVE REALISED that Saumya fails at directions :D hahaha, man, beside her I look simply talented as a guide!)

hugs you people :-) drama bonds ftw.
on a side note, I have a job offer for next year (if you can call it that, ahahaha :D)! whee.
thanks love. :)

Labels: