|
|
Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 18:35
baby, you know that maybe..
#Don't Stop Believin'; Journey
#Baby; Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
#Time for Miracles; Adam Lambert
#Time of My Life; David Cook
#Party in the USA; Miley Cyrus
.
I love my school :)
I really really love it!
Or, at the very least, the people in it :)
I'm sorry I haven't posted much about school so far, but 1)there's so much to talk about! 2)I'm still forming impressions of things, too soon to really know how I feel about everything that's happening! 3)I don't want to post publicly about it. Never fully explaining/recounting things that happen to me is what lets me keep something to savour..so fret not, whatever you're reading on my blog is never, ever the whole story. (Haha, totally my bad!)
:) So far, I'm really happy. no regrets! ♥
I know quite a few people thought I was mad to accept the DSA offer so fast, thought I should explore the options, branch out from the original goal.
While almost everyone else was taking the wait-and-see approach and unwilling to commit, there I was with my heart set.. but I already felt that this would be where I belonged :)
And here I am.
I hope you get in wherever's best for you! Good luck for postings tomorrow!
Update: HAHA I just tuned a guitar all on my own (: good job me!
p.s we had a school hol yesterday! Labels: mu, oth
|

|
Profile
"I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me."
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 18:35
baby, you know that maybe..
#Don't Stop Believin'; Journey
#Baby; Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
#Time for Miracles; Adam Lambert
#Time of My Life; David Cook
#Party in the USA; Miley Cyrus
.
I love my school :)
I really really love it!
Or, at the very least, the people in it :)
I'm sorry I haven't posted much about school so far, but 1)there's so much to talk about! 2)I'm still forming impressions of things, too soon to really know how I feel about everything that's happening! 3)I don't want to post publicly about it. Never fully explaining/recounting things that happen to me is what lets me keep something to savour..so fret not, whatever you're reading on my blog is never, ever the whole story. (Haha, totally my bad!)
:) So far, I'm really happy. no regrets! ♥
I know quite a few people thought I was mad to accept the DSA offer so fast, thought I should explore the options, branch out from the original goal.
While almost everyone else was taking the wait-and-see approach and unwilling to commit, there I was with my heart set.. but I already felt that this would be where I belonged :)
And here I am.
I hope you get in wherever's best for you! Good luck for postings tomorrow!
Update: HAHA I just tuned a guitar all on my own (: good job me!
p.s we had a school hol yesterday! Labels: mu, oth
|

|
Tagboard
|
|