<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Sunday, January 16, 2011, 23:11
sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.

#Peaches; New Heights
#5 Days; Patrick Nuo
#Girl in the Moon; Patrick Nuo
#Rocketeer; Far East Movement
.






Breathe out
So I could breathe you in
Hold you in

-Everlong; Foo Fighters

.

if you have time (..and of course you have time, how could you not?!), watch these videos from What Would You Do?
wanna guess the concept of the show? :)

#Child Abduction [commenter: "I find it ironic how it was the 'stereotypical' black dudes with baggy jeans and dressed like 'thugs' (as the media would say) who came to the rescue." ...]
#Stranger
#The Anti-Gay Parent
#Hate Crime
#Racism
#Prejudice

I teared up watching some of these..

Labels: , , , , ,