<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, February 02, 2011, 21:01
waiting for something beautiful.


.

suddenly I have a scarily long to-do list..
too many things, can't make up my mind, pressure, confusion, due dates...

and oh my word, I really regret not taking Hist.

I'm actually quite tired of this whole family-strongly-objects-to-my-choice process.
no matter what my grandpa says about it being good that I "chose" Bio (I did no such thing, let me say), I will ALWAYS regret being made to choose Bio over Hist.
right now, my goodness, I so badly want to pick Hist instead of Econs..but once again overruled. not that I hate Econs like I hated Bio (ugh) or anything, but I do feel that Hist is something that suits me. and well .. yeah. what can I say?


#Hold My Heart; Sara Bareilles
#Lucky; Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat

Labels: , ,