<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, February 05, 2011, 23:30
the world is yours.

#Crash and Burn; Savage Garden
#Truly Madly Deeply; Savage Garden
#Half of My Heart; John Mayer
#Through It All; Hillsong

.

tried out an impulsive colour combi for a b'day card..
turned out pretty well, not sure about the foil sticker though.

some people are already very old...haha :D

half-tempted to keep this ring for myself,
but superstition dictates I can't ;p

I gave up on the wrapping paper for Mr Unicorn..
made do with a sheer pouch thingy that I ripped and wound around him.

OG #6 :)

新年快乐! :)

.

Therefore all seasons shall be sweet to thee,
Whether the summer clothe the general earth
With greenness, or the redbreast sit and sing
Betwixt the tufts of snow on the bare branch
Of mossy apple-tree, while the nigh thatch
Smokes in the sun-thaw; whether the eave-drops fall
Heard only in the trances of the blast,
Or if the secret ministry of frost
Shall hang them up in silent icicles,
Quietly shining to the quiet Moon.

-extract from Frost at Midnight; Samuel Coleridge

Labels: , ,