<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, March 31, 2011, 20:34
exactly where I'm supposed to be.

#I love my class! (half expecting Fonny to pop up and go, "That's what she said!" here, or something) :D

#Ben Chan's sarcasm is incredibly funny.

#Jo is my bball buddy :D ♥ the best!

#I'm now Vice-Chair of my class, Vice-Chair of Elective Awards, Vice-Chair of SPA, Vice-Pres of ICJ. Beat that..!

Had EA and SPA meetings today back to back. Credit to Fonny, Alex, Kwok for making my day better!

#My commitments are starting to clash with one another ._. Like, my English test next week clashes with my interview (which I will post about some other time), and tomorrow there's a compulsory Econs competition we'll be spectators at, which just nice coincides with YDS.

#Rolled my ankle thrice today ): And sprained my right ring finger playing after meetings..ok, my hand feels weird today but overall I played like crap and there's no excuse for that!

On the bright side, our pe teacher saw Auds, QY and me playing with the class during recess+lunch, wants us to join the netball team. Considering my standard of play at that point, I'm really happy :D

But I was also quite frustrated, cos I keep thinking about all the things I could do if only I didn't have my tendon/ligament problem. Doubt I can get medical clearance to play competitive, no matter the sport. I'm so !@#$%^ gah blah.

#So much work to catch up on, or submit, or complete, and RAWR.
I'm not the only one feeling the heat. Heh, OM people also gained my sympathy this week, as did the SYF folk...jiayou guys! :)

I really miss being in drama! Or a performing arts, at least...):

#Chem IA tomorrow, being assessed on MS...quite worried! ):

Labels: