I adore our class. There can't possibly be any better bunch of people ♥
Sales team at FAME External!
Back row L-R: CK, me, Vu, Boon Eng, QY, Jo
Front: Luong, Nguyen, Jon, Fonny, John, Nic
We made $150 in just one night..!
But that's not the point. The biggest thought is, I love how we love each other :)
.
I'm frustrated over something that is suddenly a significant part of my life.
Really, really frustrated.
I don't know what to say. I get it, but I find it so difficult to accept.
I'm cheered up by two things! :D -
1) I am loved. Without a doubt! :) I will always look back at things and be grateful, because I am cherished and secure and undeservedly blessed.
2) Something super small I did for somebody was a lot more appreciated than I thought! I just didn't find out from the person directly...when I found out I was all
:3 -heart melts- Thinking about it now makes me feel so, so touched, just 'cause. I'm really happy(:
Yes, I'm happy. I can't describe to you just how far my happiness goes.
Life is extraordinarily good. There's nothing particularly "special" about things now, I've just learnt to see all the beautiful bits and appreciate them better. I'm contented, safe, happy. There is nothing I could want right now. Nothing! :)
On a separate note, sorry for the sporadic posting on here. I really have no time anymore. If I'm not hanging out with people till early in the am (I have the loveliest friends now :)), I'm sleeping or doing homework or blah. Can't find the energy to recount everything as I used to...
.
#The Saltwater Room; Owl CityLabels: mu, opi, oth