<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, May 14, 2011, 15:46
april II: to the other side.

 Hai Ellie ♥

class deco teamwork..




 the results of a TOK lesson thanks to a very bored Auds :P
Y6 BB farewell..
we coloured them in by hand o:


 sup homies! :



 that's Fon for you..

 John's trademark pose..

 friends :)

in case you think IB kids don't study..


guys like soft toys too!

 Fonny happens to be a fellow ketchup drinker, so put us together and..


He's my rainbow unicorn friend! :D

 Guy hug :P





best class EVER.


 brief health scare D: respiratory infection..
which explains why this post was so delayed; my bad!

yoghurt :)!

thousands of photos (like, literally..); I have realised the might of Facebook.
go check!

Labels: