<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 23:14
i'm helpless without your warming smile;

#Come Out of the Shade; The Perishers @Fonny/Aud

.

today was good 'cause so many people told me they care for me. every single instance was entirely random and out of the blue! especially when I was texting someone about work; he suddenly said he was glad I was home and safe because he worries. I never knew he was a friend like that :)
plus someone took care not to hurt my feelings though he was the one who was vulnerable.
and then someone wrote something that made me feel uber warm and fuzzy, because it was so painfully honest. it instantly made me reach for my phone and text "I love you, friend:)" - and immediately I got texted back with a "I love you too!"

I teared up, I'm not ashamed to say :,)

thanks guys:) you're amazing.

I know full well I don't deserve any of this love. but I'll treasure every bit of it the best I can.
which brings this to mind; from eons ago:

"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over."

Labels: , ,