<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Monday, June 13, 2011, 22:18
你不知道的事


.

我飞行 当你坠落之际
很靠近 还听见呼吸
对不起 我却没捉紧你

你不知道我为什么离开你
我解释不能说放任你哭泣
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
在心里惊醒

你不知道我为什么很小心
可现在你看不见的高空里
多的是 你不知道的事

解释:
许多爱情故事都没有完美的结局,或者生离,或者死别,深入骨髓,痛彻心扉。 离开你,也许是因为不能给你幸福,或者是怕会给你带来更多是伤害,总之,无言的离开,带着许多你不知道的理由与原因,也许只是换了一种方式爱你而已。但那是你不知道的事。

From Rui Hao :) what a beautiful song...

Labels: ,