<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Monday, June 27, 2011, 20:54
take these pills and throw them out;

idiotic doctors who lie to you about the side-effects of the meds they give you...

on the bright side, my wrist didn't hurt very much today. in fact it was quite numb despite the intense scrawling for english...2 hours to analyse "Heaven" by Rupert Brooke, so huzzah for painkillers. managed 8 and 1/5 sides, though my writing is huge and I wasn't thinking very coherently. but should be able to pass; got the general idea (says Madam afterward).

not in a very good mood now. feeling quite frustrated with Econs, I hate this subject...it's like O level Geog all over again, except I miss Mrs Lim's teaching. she was actually competent..

I'm putting in everything I have, but it's just not going well. I found out *this very morning* that we have an essay paper (and we've never seen a practice essay question in our whole year, by "we" I mean my whole class btw)...so obviously I have no idea how to answer.

it's basically self-studying for my class. last week I was reading through the whole textbook. every page brought new enlightenment. I swear on whatever you want me to that for market failure the only thing we were ever taught was one miserable graph, and I had no idea that there were so many pages in the unit on elasticities since we only ever saw, like, 4? yeah.

but I'm super grateful to all the folk who've helped with it so far! especially home class (it really is home ♥) since they're all HL Econs, so they've been guiding my SL journey. don't know what I'd do without them and their help. special mention to Jo and Luong and Gwee ... and QYJ today :-) he's my fellow SL warrior! (albeit under the charge of another teacher)

so much effort for an SL. seriously. I'm in such a volatile mood now :s

Labels: