<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, June 02, 2011, 22:12
what we're made of;

Hey,

since Tuesday it's been SMUN every day from 9 to 1730++..I'm quite exhausted.

But my council is a fun bunch so it's all right :)
'Specially Collins, Gordy, Duc, De Jun, Rui Hao, damn cool guys :D
Latter 2 are insanely funny, but at the same time really very good. I expect no less from hwach folks(; Collins btw is the best delegate I've ever met, he's seriously talented.

And! It's such a small world man, Kat and Rida (mgdrama '09) are both in the same council. First day I was like O.O

.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

-Count on Me; Bruno Mars

#Count on Me; Bruno Mars / Acoustic Live
#Price Tag (acoustic); Maddi Jane (Jessie J)
#Just a Kiss; Lady Antebellum
#The Edge of Glory; Lady Gaga ♥

Labels: , ,