<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, July 06, 2011, 21:41
June I: remember the times when you felt complete

Ocean Sky by Alex Cherney.

x

Aside from S & IMUN, my June was spent on :):

BBHQ Course -

Kwok, QYJ, Pheng Hwee, Josh Seow

Kwok & Alex :P

CK and Greg brainwashing other companies to try handstands too..

June class outing! :D -

@Jon's house (he lives right down the road from my grandparents'...hee :))

Heading for dinner @HV

Vu never seems to want to smile properly for the camera :(

Hey there Mart :D
Dessert at The Daily Scoop!

As we were leaving..♥
I love them all(: Best people ever!

Staying at my grandparents' :) -

Taken on Day 1 :D

Petal! :D D'aww, isn't she cute :,) Hadn't seen her in months...
She was suuuper excited to see me!
Don't know how much time I spent hugging/petting/tickling/pampering her, hehe..

Tabby's birthday -

Birthday present for Tabby:) Isn't the box pretty? Thought it fit her really well O:

Nat & Greg @ Tabby's birthday gathering xD

Me and Qiao Yan both had to sit out the water balloon war, cos the two of us had nasty ankle sprains ._.

Mentioned it briefly before, but for my own medical reference: the shock of the twist numbed the initial trauma, but it was quite scary 'cause my ATFL must've been damaged badly; the outer roundish bone which protrudes from my ankle? It actually managed to scrape the ground :/ In heeled court shoes to boot! Rah.

A ton more photos...but as it is I already have to apologise if you're experiencing lag :x

SMUN UK/Portugal/USA outing -
USA and Portugal were underrepresented cos only half of each delegation pair (i.e me and Michael) turned up. UK had full attendance though (Rui Hao and DJ ^^):

The (crappy) movie we watched 'cause Xmen was fullhouse everywhere..
Haha, worst movie ever. Thank goodness the company made up for it :D
(Thanks to DJ for the chocolate and note ^^)

Rui Hao!

Michael and DJ :P

Misc -

Met up with Yan :D!
Welcome back to Sg ^^

Care packages :D Had such an awesome time planning them, haha!

Cards :D

School at night's kinda scary, but thank goodness I wasn't alone ^^
Me and Luong freaked out cos we were talking about hauntings..
And just then, we looked up..and we saw a bright white pendulum swinging away in the astronomy tower x_X
(You can kinda see it in this shot; it's the white splotch above the treeline :x)

One evening me and Vu just sat at the benches to chitchat :P
I really like talking one-to-one with all sorts of people; it really lets you know em.

I probably missed mentioning some stuff, but life is just rushing by, I can't recall it all D:

Labels: ,